Monday, April 3, 2017

Billy Likitsakos - Urban Travelers (2017)


My name is Billy Likitsakos; I play Electric Bass and compose music too. I studied at Ithaca College and NYU. I decided a few years ago that I wanted to record my music; to leave a record of my creative existence in the world. Tony Moreno is one of my favorite drummers in NYC and a very important teacher of mine at NYU. I am beyond thrilled that he played on and also produced this recording. Chad Mclouglin is a brilliant guitarist and an old friend and mentor. I am so happy that I got to record with these two musicians on my first record. I hope you enjoy!

1. Ralos 5:21
2. The Salton Sea 5:34
3. Highway Robbery 4:33
4. Radiant One 2:38
5. Carmen and Lola 4:25
6. As of Yet 5:40
7. Text 3:58

Chad Mcloughlin, guitar
Tony Moreno, drums